Monday, February 7, 2011

Who Is She?

Briefly - so we can get on with the craft. 

I'm Aimee.  I live in Northern California with my darling husband, a houseful of pets, and a mom.  My craft of choice is crochet.  And baking, which I'm not sure if you'd consider baking a craft, but I'm totally including it.  I'm really bad at chronicling my projects; and I'm hoping this blog will remind me to take photos of the stuff I've made.  I am going to be starting a quilt-along with other crafty ladies on TN - and I will be posting my status as I build my first "real" quilt.  I've made quilts before, but in large pieces - this one will be in tiny squares (2.5 inch ones!) so it's definitely a bigger project than I'm used to. 

Here are some of my previous projects. 
This is a blanket and hat that I made for my sister in law's baby shower.


and the diaper cake too.


Welcome to my blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment