Sunday, February 13, 2011

Quilt-A-Long; My first three blocks

I'm a little nervous about starting the quilt-a-long tomorrow.  I've been really anxious too - so I started working on putting together a block.  Of course, my sewing machine was NOT cooperating and I almost chucked it out the window.  But, we've had a little discussion (ie: I've re-read the manual) and we're on good terms again.  Here are my first three blocks:
And the close ups:

I think this is my favorite one



Only 160-something to go.  ::head hits keyboard::

2 comments:

  1. I have no idea how you have the patience for quilting!! lol

    I love it.


    oh and go ENTER MY CONTEST.
    I'm blogging again!!

    ::insert evil laugh here::

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute, I love the fabrics and how they go together. I've got a quilt I'm working on, it's just not going anywhere too fast. Good luck with yours!

    ReplyDelete